Kutcho Feasibility Study Technical Notes & Parameters
- Tonnages are reported in metric tonnes (t), copper and zinc in pounds (lbs), silver and gold reported in troy ounces (oz).
- “M” = million, “k” = thousand
- All tables report rounded figures and may not sum precisely.
- The financial model is based on 100% of the Project being financed through equity (no equity from other projects can be used to offset the cost of capital). No debt or equity schedule is included.
- All values, unless otherwise stated, are undiscounted.
- The highlights refer to the Feasibility Study base case. The Wheaton Precious Metals Purchase Agreement is not applied to the base case.
- Net smelter revenue (NSR) includes royalty payments.
- On-site construction period excludes the access road construction and a 3 month commissioning period. Operating costs exclude the pre-production period which are allocated to Pre-Production Capital).
- Cash or operating costs are operating expenses for mining, plant operations and administration to the point of production of the concentrate at the Kutcho site. It excludes off-site concentrate costs, sustaining capital, closure/rehabilitation and royalties. CuEq calculation assumes metal base case prices.
- All-in sustaining costs includes all cash costs, sustaining capital expenses to support on-going operations (such as TMF construction, major plant equipment replacement and repair), concentrate charges, and royalties. It includes closure and rehabilitation costs.
- No inflation or depreciation of costs were applied; all costs are in 2021 money values. Major underground mobile equipment, all open pit mobile equipment and the power plant are leased. Contingencies included.